Amaron Battery 145 Ah – AR145ST36
The spines in the battery which form the backbone of the positive plate are cast under high pressure from low antimony less alloy with selenium, copper, tin, silver and arsenic, to protect the lead support from anodic corrosion, ensuring long battery life.
Amaron current short tubular AR145ST36 145AH inverter battery is worth for Money spent because it can give 6-7 Hours Backup on 300 – 250 watts Load. This battery is best suitable for up to 2 and 3 BHK Flats where power cut up to maximum 4 hours continuously occurs. Dimension of Amaron current short tubular AR145ST36 145AH battery is (L*W*H) (530*240*320) mm.
- Panoptic Spine for reduce Corrosion leading to last long.
- Satiated wet paste gives higher active material integrity, lowers resistance to deliver consistent power and life.
- Serrated Sep Reduced stratification and floats currents provides better performance.
- High resistance to heat makes the battery perfect for Indian weather conditions.
- Battery comes with 80% factory charged with high reserve capacity.
- Hassle free quick charging of the battery ensures smooth operation.
- Battery has low lead reserve and less prone to losing water which makes the battery Ultra low maintenance.
Warranty: 36 Months (24 Months full replacement + 18 Months (Pro-rata))
Returns: Product is returnable after delivery, provided it is not unpacked or unpacked and installed.
In case battery develops any technical fault, contact customer care executive at 1800 425 4848. For more details, refer to the warranty card provided with each product.